Saturday, November 10, 2007

My ABC's

A - Age 34 and im proud of it.

B - Blurred: Everything is blurred without my 350 grade contact lense.

C - Cheerfull at all times.

D - Dancing Diva thats what I wanna be.

E - Easy to make me cry but easier to make me laugh.

F - Friends, I can't live without them aside from my family ofcourse

G - God fearing person di lang halata.

H - Have two kids named Justin Rey and Jann Alessandra.

I - I like trying new things.

J - Jun Rey is the name of my one and only love.

K - Kikay yes that's me pero hindi ako malandi.

L - Longest ride ever: Manila to Cagayan De Oro

M - Malling that's my theraphy to released the stress.

N - Nothing much to say.

O - One wish I have right now: for us to go to Disneyland.

P - Phobias: dark places naku di mo na ako mapapalakad sa madidilim na lugar takot ako sa holdapers. I have my own story to tell.

Q - Queen thats what I want to be treated hehehe.

R - Rhoda: Hate my name kasi parang pang bading buti na lang sosyal na name ng mga bading ngaun.

S - Swimming is my favorite sport.

T - Teacher: That's my dream when I'm still in grade school.

U - Uy that's my Middle Name.

V - Violet is my favorite color when I was still a kid.

W - When i'm sleeping I talk sometimes hehehe.

X - X-Boyfriend: Too many to mention.

Y - Y? And Why did you want to know their names?

Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo

No comments: