Friday, November 23, 2007

Yaw Za Boys goes to Tagaytay

Yes its another victory party the Yaw Za boys. It seems endless na talaga ang parties that only means na talagang hindi natatapos ang pagkakaisa at Friendship ng Chemil X. At first im so excited because Olan and I prepare a small awarding program for the boys. James Y for the Most Energetic, Nowell for Most Behaved, Dion for the most Talented, Ryan the Golden Boy award, Marfil take home the Most Promising, Everyone agrees the Andrei gets the Beauty Queen award, and the Boy Next Door award goes to Homer. And the Most Charming award is for Moy. But that's not all they prepare a small program pala for me na talagang ikinagulat ko. The boys gave me flowers. Ang sweet diba...????And I love flowers! so kilig to death ang lola nyo. Everyone was given a chance to say a something about me and after that yung tough part dun e they will have to kiss me hahaha. Masaya super saya ng whole day affair na yun kahit naulan naku enjoy pa rin ang lahat!!!




Mawawala ba ang kulitan?


Games, games and lots of games


the boys after the awarding




No comments: