Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fairies Cake Land



This big cake statue really caught my attention, and since sa tapat lang ito ng office namin I decided to check things out. And as I enter the store I saw a lot of cake display its like a cake land nga talaga. And the prices? Much cheaper than Goldilocks ofcourse, thier birthday cake ranges from 1200-1800, not bad... compare to goldilocks and red ribbon. The taste? Well hindi rin naman sila pahuhuli. I've tried it and ok din naman juicy ang cake and with the right sweetens lang ang iceings. But I love their brownies talaga for 10 pesos each ok na talaga. Juicy and chewy ang dating. The store is open from 8am to 7:30pm
They also sell some patry favors

Cake, cake and lots of cake

This cake cost 3,600

They also have the all time favorite cakes

Brownies pack of 6 for only 60 pesos







No comments: