Thursday, June 28, 2007

Going nuts over doughnuts

I have heard so much buzz about Krispy Kreme. And I saw in one newspaper that they are coming up with a new store in Greenhills. Bale pangatlong store na nila yun dito sa Philippines. One in Mega Mall, the other in Global City, Fort Bonifacio. So, I really go out of my way to see and taste for myself bakit super mahal at bakit parang kinababaliwan ngaun ito ng mga tao. For me ok ang doughnuts nila kahit walang glaze kasi super lambot. Talagang malalasahan mo ang freshness sa bawat kagat mo. But it's too sweet for me na parang isang doughnut lang ok na ako dahil pag dinagdagan ko pa eh parang mauuta na talaga ako. The price parang sobrang mahal naman yata yun sa 30 pesos each hehehe. My son Justin like it very much he eat 4 doughnuts in just one sitting.



You can see how your doughnuts is being prepare


original glazed doughnuts 30 pesos each
Flavored doughnuts for 38 pesos each

inside the kitchen area

I takehome half dozen original glazed doughnuts

Alex will teach you how to eat a Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Open the box.....

Choose which will go first

Pose for the camera

Then whaaaala kagat na!!!

namnamin.....



No comments: