Sunday, July 1, 2007

Wish List








Wow I can't believe it's July na! And that means birthday ko na. Parang ang dami kung gustong gawin, ang dami kung gustong puntahan. How I wish I have the money para hindi na me mapilitang bumangon ng maaga para lang pumasok sa work. I listed all the things I want to accomplish this month.


1. I want to have a facial treatment (it's been a year na rin yata since the last one).

2. I want to dye my hair and have it cut at David Salon.

3. I want to taste Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

4. I want to have a printer for my computer.

5. I want to have a umbrella, 6" long when folds.

6. I want to experience to dine in one of the restaurants in Serendra.

7. I want to experience shopping from sun up to sun down.

8. I want to take my kids to Bag of Beans for lunch.

9. I want to have a mini-me doll.

10. Lastly I want to have a dozen Cadbury Chocolates.

Hindi naman ganoon kahirap ang mga wishes ko. Wala lang parang yan ang mga wishes lately. I have the whole month of July to accompilish all this. Anyways I plan to celebrate naman my birthday the whole month of July hehehehe.

No comments: